10 Most-Searched Cleaning Questions Answered
Therefore, experts in end of lease cleaning Gold Coast have given a few suggestions to help you clean out these areas.
Whatever your cleaning questions may be, these experts have answered them all to make your cleaning routine a little easier. Here are some answers to your most searched cleaning questions.
1. How To Clean Your Oven?
You might be avoiding cleaning your oven because you don’t know how to get off all these food stains and leftover bits and pieces. But you can easily clean your oven out in the following steps:
- Firstly, put a pan of water inside the oven and run it for 15 minutes at 225F.
- Next, add some dish soap to a damp sponge and wipe the microwave’s insides.
- If there are still some stubborn food stains, add some vinegar to the water and run it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- Then wipe away the food stains with a damp sponge.
- You should also take out the microwave plate and clean it thoroughly with dish soap and water.
- Let it dry before putting it back in the microwave.
2. How To Clean Windows?
Another area that you might be finding hard to clean is your windows, as dust and dirt can get stuck to them quickly. According to expert bond cleaners on Gold Coast, you can clean your windows in the following ways:
- Wipe your windows first with a dry microfibre cloth or duster to remove any loose dirt.
- Then use a solution of vinegar and warm water, dip a sponge in it, and wipe down all your windows to remove any grime and dirt.
- Next, use a squeegee to remove the solution so that there are no streaks left.
- Lastly, wipe down the clean windows with a dry cloth.
3. How Do You Clean A Carpet?
Your carpet is one of the significant areas of your home that attracts dust and dirt, and thus it is essential to clean it regularly. You can clean your carpet firstly by:
- You should vacuum the entire carpet slowly and thoroughly to remove all dirt and debris.
- Next, use some vinegar and water to wipe out any carpet stains. Just spray the vinegar solution and water on the stain and then scrub it with a brush or sponge.
- Then let the stain air dry and repeat if needed.
- You also need to get a deep cleaning of your carpet frequently as there can be dirt and debris trapped inside the carpet’s fabric.
- You can hire bond cleaners on Gold Coast who are experts in carpet cleaning and pest control and will clean out all your carpets with advanced techniques and cleaning equipment.
4. How To Clean Your Blinds?
An area that is often neglected in your home are your window blinds. You can easily clean your window blinds in the following manner:
- First, dust them with a microfiber cloth or duster from top to bottom and move from left to right. This ensures that no dust is left on the bottom pane when you clean the top panes.
- If there are stains on your blinds, you can use some dish soap and water and scrub the stains off.
- You can also vacuum your blinds with a soft brush to get off any hidden dirt and debris.
5. How To Clean Your Curtains?
If you need to get your curtains cleaned, experts in bond cleaning on Gold Coast advise that you must first vacuum them thoroughly. You can use a soft brush attachment to get out all the dust from the fabrics.
You can also use a safe DIY cleaning hack to scrub any stains out. To do this, you should dip a damp sponge with vinegar and water and then scrub the curtains. You must then let them air dry for a while. For more stubborn stains, you can rub a little baking soda on it and wipe it with a damp sponge and let it dry.
6. How To Clean Your Washing Machine?
One of the most searched cleaning questions is how to get rid of any dirt in your washing machine. It is, in fact, quite simple to clean out your washing machine, and you can use household ingredients to do it. To do this, you must first:
- Add two cups of white vinegar to your detergent dispenser, and then run a washing machine cycle on hot.
- Next, scrub all the outsides of your washing machine with equal parts of vinegar and water to get out any stains.
- You should then add more vinegar to the dispenser and let it run one more cycle to be completely clean.
7. How To Clean Your Toilet Bowl?
It can be quite a daunting task to clean out your toilet bowl, but these helpful tips by expert bond cleaners on Gold Coast will help you out:
- First, add some baking soda and vinegar to the sides of your toilet bowl and let it flow down to the bottom.
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes, and then flush it down thoroughly.
- Next, use gloves and clean the top of the toilet bowl and the outer areas with disinfecting wipes and let it air dry.
8. How To Clean A TV Screen?
A TV screen can attract a lot of dust particles, so you must clean it frequently. Use a microfiber duster to clean off any loose dust. You can also clean any stains off with dish soap and warm water and scrub them off with a damp sponge. Finish it off by drying with a clean cloth.
9. How To Clean A Mattress?
Experts in bond cleaning in Gold Coast recommend cleaning out your mattresses regularly as this is one of the significant areas where bacteria and viruses can grow in these COVID-19 times. You can get rid of bacteria from a mattress by first:
- You should clean the mattress with a vacuum and a soft brush to remove any loose dirt.
- Then dip a damp sponge in a baking soda and water solution and clean all stubborn stains and also any mould and mildew.
- Finally, let the mattress dry for an hour or more before using it again.
10. How To Clean An Iron Skillet?
An iron skillet can be hard to clean as grease and food get stuck and are hard to remove. To clean your iron skillet, you should first:
- Put it in a sink with hot water and let it soak for a while to loosen any food bits and stains.
- Next, you should add some kosher salt and scrub it with a sponge to get off all the food parts and stains.
- Then you should wash it with warm water and use a clean cloth to dry it out.
Now that you have all the answers to your cleaning questions, you can start cleaning and disinfecting your homes thoroughly to make them look spick and span.