All the commercial cleaning products that we use for cleaning purposes in our homes are chemical based and can be harmful to humans, animals, and our environment. Moreover, they are not easy and safe to use. These products are toxic, and it exposes you and your family to health hazards that can cause breathing problems, skin rashes, allergies and much more. That is why people are drifting more and more towards green cleaning methods.
It is also important to realise that the daily activities such as doing the laundry or even dishwashing, have an adverse impact on the environment. It is essential to take severe measures to protect the environment in Gold Coast and use green cleaning techniques to keep your house dirt free and germ-free.
That’s why taking assistance of professional cleaning experts is highly advised as they are fully aware of green cleaning techniques. The best way to get your house green cleaned is to hire best bond Cleaners in Gold Coast. They are budget friendly and you get much more effective results as well.
Consider these 5 green cleaning tips to help keep your family and the environment safe:
1. Green Clean Your Kitchen
The kitchen is the place where you prepare your food, and hence it should be spotless and bacteria free at all times. The food is the reason why germs easily get collected in the kitchen, and that is why it is essential to clean the kitchen regularly. You can use natural cleaning ingredients such as vinegar, lemons, essential oils etc. to clean the kitchen in Gold Coast.
Using green cleaning techniques for your kitchen will keep your food safe and healthy. Let’s take a look at few methods for green cleaning the kitchen:
- Use lemon or vinegar to clean the countertops.
- Natural castile soap or Borax mixed with vinegar is a robust solution that can be used to remove the most stubborn stains and extra greasy spots like from the oven.
- You can also use essential oils to make homemade disinfecting wipes. They are natural and comfortable to buy, and it also fills the house with pleasant fragrances.
- Oils like lemon or eucalyptus oils help in eradicating the tough grease spots and stains and also give a beautiful aroma to your cleaners.
2. Cleaning the Mirrors and Windows with Green Solutions
Glass cleaning is usually not easy, and even after much efforts, you may not see the desired results. Using some green cleaning tips can be helpful here. First of all, you should not clean a glass surface when it is exposed to sunlight as a natural cleaner can get dried too quickly and will leave streaks behind.
Follow this green recipe that you can use to clean your mirrors and windows. Mix one part of vinegar in fifteen parts of water. Make sure that the solution is light and should be wiped away quickly as soon as you apply it. This solution will clean your mirrors and windows effectively, and they will shine again without any stains.
3. Green Cleaning the Bathrooms, Sinks, and Tubs
Bathrooms are one of the highest traffic areas of our house and germs, and bacteria get accumulated too often there. Many natural ingredients like baking soda; vinegar etc. can be used to clean the bathrooms effectively. Use the following recipe for cleaning your bathroom.
Add half a cup of baking soda and half a cup of peroxide with one cup of water. Use this homemade solution to clean your bathroom and get the all the stains off. Apply this solution and wash, scrub and rinse and it will work wonders for cleaning the sink, tiles, toilet or tubs. It will bring back the shine and remove all the germs thoroughly.
4. Green Clean Your Laundry
Laundry is a cleaning task that takes most of the time and energy. However, if you use green cleaning products, you will get the best results every time you do laundry in Gold Coast. You can use chemical free detergents to do your laundry. Mix borax and ivory soap to make an all natural laundry detergent.
Make a solution using essential oils and glycerine to make a perfect organic fabric softener.
Using these green clean solutions and methods will leave your clothes smelling fresh and lovely and remove all the air pollutants from the environment.
In fact, most of the people don’t know, but the commercial air fresheners that we use in our rooms also, are not safe for our environment as they are made up of aerosol cans. It’s better to make your air fresheners. Take your favourite essential oil or dried flowers. Put them in a spray bottle, add a small amount of water in it and use it as a natural air freshener.
5. Using Green Clean Technique to Unclog a Drain
Clogged drains are a common problem in most of the homes. Hence you should always be ready with useful methods for unclogging a drain. Once you have the right green solutions, you will not have to use toxic cleaning products.
- The first step is to take extra care and do everything to keep the bathroom drains free of wrappers, hair or any other stuff that can clog it. Similarly, try to keep kitchen drains free of grease and food. Keep a bowl of boiling water down your kitchen ditch to keep it unclogged at least once a week.
- The first solution is to use a plunger to unclog a drain.
- You can also try this method- pour a half cup of baking soda and half a cup of vinegar down the drain and wrap up the duct. A foaming action will take place which will help in unclogging the drain.
Green cleaning techniques is a must nowadays to protect the environment and to save yourself and your family from the harsh chemicals. Some simple natural cleaning ingredients and correct procedures help in cleaning the house in most effective ways. However, professional cleaners are very well aware of all the green cleaning techniques. Take cleaning services of Bond Cleaning in Gold Coast and get your entire house cleaned thoroughly.