How To Clean An Oven Glass Door Without Any Chemicals!
If you are moving out of the rental property, then a dirty oven glass door can be a matter of conflict with the landlord, even if the interior is clean. So, if you want to get back the bond money, hire professionals who offer the thorough end of lease cleaning Gold Coast.
No matter what type of oven you have, they have expertise in cleaning almost every model. If you generally want to keep the appliance spick and span, you need to follow some particular ways.
Read on to know how to clean an oven glass door without any chemicals.
Clean the Inside of the Oven Door
When you are cleaning the dirty oven glass door, always start from the inside. It is one of the dirtiest spots in the kitchen to clean. Experienced end of lease cleaners in Gold Coast always start from the inside of the door. Instead of using any store-bought oven cleaner, use the following ingredients to get the job done.
Things you will need
- Microfiber cleaning cloths
- Distilled white vinegar
- Dish soap, a bowl and water
- Baking soda, water, and a bowl
- A plastic scraper
- Pour some dish soap into a bowl and then take a cleaning cloth and dip it into the dish soap. Take it out and clean the glass. After that, buff it with a clean, dry cloth.
- If that doesn’t work, spray the white vinegar on the glass surface. Then scrub the surface with a soft sponge and finally wipe it with a microfiber cloth.
- If the oven glass door still looks dirty, you need to use baking soda. Pour some into a clean bowl of water to prepare a paste. Then spread the paste over the surface of the door from inside and leave it for some time. Then get a clean, damp cloth to wipe everything away.
- If you see that the gunk is still there, add more of that baking soda paste and use the edge of the plastic scraper to remove stubborn dirt.
Clean the Outside of the Oven Door
Once you are done with the inside, it is time to clean the outside of the appliance. It might not be as dirty as the inside, but the outside of the door also accumulate dirt, dust and grease. That is why is cleaning and sanitising important in the kitchen. If you want to clean outside the oven glass door, you need to use a glass cleaner.
However, make sure that you do not use any store-bought product. You can easily prepare a glass cleaner at home.
Things you will need
- Rubbing alcohol
- White vinegar
- 2 microfiber cleaning cloths
- The first thing you need to do is to prepare a glass cleaner. For that, you need to mix all the ingredients mentioned above in a spray bottle.
- Then you need to spray the solution on the glass surface from outside in an appropriate amount.
- In the next step, use a clean cloth to wipe the surface. Follow a circular motion to get rid of any grime.
- Finally, use a second clean cloth to buff the glass surface.
Cleaning between Your Oven Door’s Glass Panels
Grease, oil and other dirt can drip through the vent openings inside the oven door. Therefore, it is important to clean between your oven door’s glass panels.
Before you clean this particular spot, it is advisable to go through the manual of the appliances. You can easily find it on the website of the manufacturer. The instruction may vary from model to model, so you must read it first.
People often experiment with a wire hanger or small bottle brush, but you should avoid doing such things. These small things can easily get stuck in the vent openings, and that will make the task even worse.
So, the best way to clean the areas between your door’s glass panels is by removing the door.
If you don’t want to take any chance with your appliance, contact a reputed company that offers quality end of lease cleaning in Gold Coast. Several companies offer many additional services that include BBQ and oven cleaning.
So, their professionals have experience in cleaning different types of oven and glass doors.
Cleaning an oven glass door without any chemicals is not as difficult as it seems. All you need to do is use eco-friendly products and the simple methods mentioned above.
If you want to clean your oven professionals, which is highly recommended at the end of the tenancy, contact professionals that offer reliable end of lease cleaning in Gold Coast. You will get the best possible result.