The Ultimate Cleaning Checklist To Make Your House Party-Ready
Dusting the house is crucial because you want your guests to feel comfortable and welcome. Moreover, it will also give you a chance to impress people with your housekeeping skills.
Dusting and scrubbing your house for a party is always more confusing and time-consuming than you expect. Thus you need a checklist to make the task little easier and organised for you.
In case you have a tight schedule and need help, hire professionals who offer the best end of lease cleaning in Gold Coast. They provide various additional services to their clients, including a thorough cleaning of the house. However, if you want to get the job done on your own, you need some elbow grease and a checklist.
Read on to know more about the ultimate cleaning checklist to make your house party-ready.
Before you start cleaning your house, focus on the preparations and organise your supplies. The better you are prepared, the easier it will be to complete the task.
- Thoroughly inspect the house and make a list of spots that require repair work.
- Also identify the areas in your house that need maximum dusting and scrubbing.
- Organise all you supplies like a sponge, vacuum cleaner, etc. and make sure they are clean.
- Purchase all the products in advance as the last-minute grocery runs consume a lot of time.
Clean the Kitchen
When you are making your house party-ready, make sure that your kitchen is in tip-top shape. Perform the dusting and scrubbing, so everything looks perfectly clean when you prepare and serve the dishes. The clean-up of various kitchen areas get neglected due to various obligations. It is the best time to focus on those spots.
- Remove stains from stovetop and countertop. Use liquid soap and water to perform the cleaning.
- Clean your appliances from inside, particularly the refrigerator and oven. To clean your dirty oven, you can hire a reputed end of lease cleaning company in Gold Coast and opt for their additional services.
- Remove grease from the kitchen tiles and wipe the outside of the cabinets.
- Give your sink a thorough scrub and clean your garbage disposal, so it doesn’t stink.
Remove Dirt from Bathroom
If you don’t want to get embarrassed in front of your guests because of you dirty and smelly bathroom, make sure you scrub and rinse all the surfaces properly. Also, get rid of the bad smell. Include the following task in your ultimate checklist.
- Scrub and rinse the toilet properly. Also, clean the bathtub and your sink to make them look sparkling clean.
- Remove limescale from showerhead and clean the soap scum, hard water stains from shower glass.
- Clean the sink and remove dirt from the grout.
- Clean the drain and turn on the exhaust fan to remove the bad smell of the bathroom.
Pay Attention to Guest Room
In case you are expecting guests for overnight, then it becomes imperative to clean-up your guest room. People often delay the dusting and vacuuming of this room, and at the end, they try to finish it in a hustle. To ensure the best possible cleaning, focus on the following tasks.
- Remove cobwebs and clean the ceiling fan.
- Get rid of the dirt from the light fittings.
- Wipe all the surfaces of the room including walls and picture frames.
- Clean the mattress and change the bedsheet.
Organise your Living Room and Bedroom
Apart from the guest room, you also need to make sure that your living and bedroom look flawless. You should not forget that your living room is the first place that your guest will notice as they enter the house. Your bedroom should also complement the rest of the house.
- Remove dust and cobwebs from the ceiling corner.
- Clean the light fittings and blades of the ceiling fan properly.
- Remove dust and dirt from the windows, sills and blinds.
- Remove as many marks from walls as possible and clean the baseboard.
- Vacuum your upholstery and clean other furniture in the room.
- Wipe electronics like music system and television.
- Clean your costly carpets by hiring a company that offers reliable end of lease cleaning in Gold Coast. They offer additional services, which include the cleaning of the carpet.
Final Touch Up
Finally, before the arrival of your guests, you need to give your rooms a final touch up. That will further elevate the overall appearance of your home. Make sure you do not leave too many tasks for that day as you will need time to prepare your party dishes.
- Clean the centre table and organise the magazines.
- Wipe the dining table surface and chairs.
- Change the hand towels in the bathroom.
Even the most seasoned hosts find it difficult and confusing to make their house party-ready. Many people hire experienced end of lease cleaners in Gold Coast to get thorough cleaning without any hassles. If you want to carry out the task on your own, grab the right cleaning equipment and follow the ultimate cleaning checklist mentioned above. It will give you the best possible result.